湖北快3In 1946, State Water Heaters was founded by Herbert Lindahl, Sr. as a small entrepreneurial company producing coal and wood-burning stoves in a garage in Nashville, Tennessee. In the years that followed, State expanded and became a leader in the water heating industry, through steadfast commitments to seeking new materials, new technology and innovative engineering techniques.
Landmark moments in State’s proud history include:
- 1948—State produces its first electric water heater.
- 1954—State expands product lines and manufactures first gas-fired water heaters.
- 1956—State manufactures its first welded-steel galvanized tanks.
- 1957—State produces its first porcelainized glass-lined tanks; the basic design feature is still in use today.
- 1979—State is granted US patents for their Sandblaster® commercial water heater design, which reduces sediment and scale in the tank. State is also first to use foam insulation to line the space between the tank and the jacket of the water heater.
- 1996—State is the world’s largest water heater manufacturer with over 2,900 employees and average daily production of over 10,000 units. The company introduces a complete new product line that includes the Premium™ and Select™ models.